Do you love yourself?
This may be a question you never considered asking yourself. Maybe you consider it inappropriate or self-centered. Maybe you'd like to say yes but you're afraid of what others may think of you if you do.
What if you could answer this question affirmatively without shame or qualification? How would your life be different? What would you start doing for yourself? What would you stop doing?
What if you could:
- Experience greater life satisfaction?
- Get out of a soul-sucking job and do work that matters?
- Develop greater self-confidence?
- Serve others from a place of love rather than resentment?
- Cultivate more harmonious relationships?
- Become more resilient against criticism or adversity?
Contrary to what you may have heard, self-love is not selfish, self-centered, or self-indulgent. True self-love will allow you to love and appreciate all of who you are and allow you to extend genuine kindness toward yourself and others.
- How to quiet the inner critic.
- How to make peace with your past hurts and difficulties.
- How to enhance your relationships and build your confidence.
- How to love and accept all of who you are.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get started now!
Enroll now and you'll receive:
- 15 action-packed video lessons in 6 modules.
- A free digital copy of the book Self-Love: How to Love Yourself Unconditionally.
- Downloadable audio versions of each lesson.
- Downloadable worksheets and transcripts to help you put what you learned into action.
- Email support to motivate and encourage you.
- Unlimited access to the course. View or listen wherever and whenever you like.
- 100% money-back guarantee. If you don't love it, I'll refund you.
Praise for the book on Amazon
"I love how this book is so concise and effective. I will be recommending all my clients to read this as homework."
- mai, Amazon verified purchase
"I've learned more from this simple read than I have from spending more money on counseling. For anyone that has gotten to the place of self isolation this book will help give you the purpose to want to live life to the fullest again!!! So grateful I found it🌱"
- Roni Thompson, Amazon verified purchase
"Cylon did a brilliant job articulating the reasons behind the issue of self-love, but gave thoughtful advice on strategies to assist my work on this aspect of my life."
- USVIGuy1, Amazon verified purchase